Applications for Session 5 Suspend

Due to the uncertainty of when the COVID lockdown will end, the Committee has decided to suspend accepting new applications for Session 5 (10th October) obedience training until further notice.  Anyone who has already submitted an application and be accepted for Session 5, will be contacted directly when it is known when Session 5 will be able to occur.