Your annual Club membership allows you to:
- attend up to five, eight-week training sessions per year (if you are doing the obedience course); with each session having a one hour weekly obedience class;
- have full use of the fully fenced club grounds and facilities;
- receive support from experienced instructors for you and your dog in your training; and
- have the opportunity to socialise your dog in a safe, fun environment where you can meet other club members and receive invites to all club activities.
- Our training is also suitable for members who wish to continue on to obedience trialing.
Firstly, please fill out Membership Application Form. You can post or email the form to us, or you can come down to the club and submit it in person. (NOTE: If the application form does not automatically open you may need to open it from the download folder of your web browser.)
Please include the following when you submit your application:
∗ your dog’s most recent vaccination certificate (you can either scan or photograph it and email it to the club or you can bring the original to the club and we will take a photocopy)
∗ your payment. Payment via bank transfer (BSB 062914 and Account 10112729 and Reference Membership Surname and Dog Name) is the club preference. Payment can also be made in person via cash or card, but the club house is only open during class times and there may not be anyone free to take payment.
For renewals, please complete the Membership Renewal Form
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via facebook.
The annual club membership covers a weekly class in your chosen activity; use of the club grounds and facilities; support for you and your dog in your training, the opportunity to socialise your dog in a safe, fun environment; meet other club members and receive invites to all club activities. The membership is for all members of your household 11 years of age and over.
Obedience Training and Dog Sport Classes*
Annual Renewal (Membership Application Form)
The Membership fee includes: $70 joining fee, $70 club membership and $50 activity fee.
Need a Little Extra?
A two or more dog family (where both dogs attend a class)
|$50 per additional dog|
Interested in more activities
|$50 – $75 per additional activity*|
* Please check the Obedience Level required to start dog sport classes. Agility and flyball attract a $25 equipment levy – e.g. a new membership for one dog where the included activity is agility or flyball will be $215 for 12 months of training in that activity.
Ground use only membership
Need to take a break from training or perhaps your dog has finished with the formal classes and activities, but you would still like to remain a member with access to the club grounds, facilities and events? Please fill in the Membership Application Form.
Basic Membership (grounds use only)
|$80 per year|
The club runs workshops throughout the year, which requires non-members to be become temporary members of the club for the period of the workshops. To become a temporary member, please fill in and return our Temporary membership form.
Depending on enrolment numbers we may be able to accept late enrolments. If you have a last minute / late enrolment it’s best to email us as our phone is not attended regularly, and may result in a delay in our volunteers clearing the answering machine. Please be aware that numbers are limited and priority will be given based on the date that your enrolment is completed (i.e. you have provided your application form, your vaccination certificate and payment of club fees).
Please note that the club is unable to provide refunds on membership fees once you have commenced training.
Provide a certificate to show that your puppy has graduated from Puppy School or other formal training and receive a $20 discount.